Monday, October 13, 2008

3:45 A.M. COMES EARLY

We started a new women's boot camp this morning which
was a great success. 16 women came out and rocked it.
I was amazed at the energy and drive of these women at
5:30 this morning. I guess when you want something bad
enough you will go get it!

We are offering this up for free, just bring in canned
goods each session so we can provide for the needy
through our food bank.

Soooo, for me to get here and set up by 5:30 this is
where the 3:45 am came in. How did me and my wife get
motivated to get up at this crazy time? By taking the
focus off of us and by putting it on 2 groups of folks.
The group of women who have a desire to get healthy,
if they can come out at 5:30 and let us work their tails
into the ground, I can be there for them

Then the other group- those less fortunate than us at
this time. I can relate, I once lived in my Ford Pinto
and lived on cans of beans and tabasco sauce for a while
when i was going through some difficulties. So people
can be down but never count them out. So with the holiday
season fast approaching I want to help as many as I can
have food on their table.

So here is a question for you all, what are you doing today
to help out someone--

To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your health & Fitness Expert
www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
myforum.icandothistoday.com

No comments: