Friday, October 10, 2008

CUPBOARD GREMLINS!

Well I really messed up the other night. Now you all know if you
have any food issues you can actually hear your cupboards talk
to you.

Oh, yea.

They will call out to you at the strangest time. Might be 2am,
might be 4am, who knows.


Well if you are like me some times we answer the call of the
cupboard. Yes, we get up, eyes closed, following the voice,
and answer the calling of the cupboard.

With eyes still closed we reach in, and I swear it is handed
to us by the cupboard gremlin.....the food we shouldn't ever
leave in the house.

Have any of you ever experienced cupboard gremlins?

Well I LOVE natural peanut butter. Creamy, crunchy, just bring it.
Now this is on my list of foods for me to eat----but not by the jar!

Well I made the mistake of picking up 2 jars because they were on
sale.I ate my 2 tablespoons with a protein drink for dinner, went
to bed.

Then I heard it....."Randy, come here I need to talk to you,
Randy I have to show you something. Randy, I nee to see you now, please
"

Well it was 3am, next thing I know I am going back to bed with an
empty peanut butter jar sitting on the counter to let me know I
was visited by the cupboard gremlin that night.

Gang if you have a weakness, DO NOT HAVE IT IN YOUR HOUSE.
It isn't about discipline, I don't care who you are you
will be visited by the gremlin. If you have a weakness
when you crave it, if it is not thereyou cannot eat it. Simple.


This is a mistake many make, and they are sitting themselves up
to take a fall. Then discouraged, they say what is the use and
go back to their old ways of eating that got them to where
they were in thefirst place. I have seen this happen so many
times over the last 30years with well intentioned good people.

So, if you are not supposed to have it do, not have it available.
Or you will hear that sound in the strangest hours of the
morning....."Hey, come here......"



To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your Health & Fitness Expert

www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
www.randywoody.blogspot.com
myforum.icandothistoday.com

No comments: