Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Wow, it is already Thanksgiving. This is truly crazy
as it just seems like we started 2008!

I don't know any one who doesn't have to be thankful
for something, hey if I know you you're alive and at
least be thankful for that!

Off the top of my large head here are some of the things
I am thankful for:

God and His grace and mercy

My Pastor and his covering

My beautiful wife Brenda

My health and mind (don't argue about my mind)

My Brothers and fellow Elders

My family

All our friends

Our Clients who trust us with their health

The goals for 2009 that are in me

Our crazy house with 5 fireplaces, warm this winter

Our 4 dogs

My imagination

My vision for the future

My love for people

The USA

The HUMMER I am getting

Becoming debt free

Hey, these are just off the top of my head, I could
go on for the next 2 days being thankful. Give it a
shot. Start writing down what you are thankful for
and I bet you could go on and on as you start things
will just pour out of you.

Now, that we are done with that exercise, get your
butt into the gym and crank it!!

To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your Health & Fitness Expert
www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
http://myforum.icandothistoday.com
www.betterlifefitness.getprograde.com

No comments: