Saturday, September 20, 2008

This Was A Great Day

Today I was blessed to speak to over 600 women who attended the Detroit World Outreach Church Women's Summit, "Destiny Revealed".
What an honor that Dr. Charisse Gibert bestowed upon me, having me talk to these women about health and fitness. I am an Elder of the church, and I run the health & fitness ministry for the church--so I really wanted to bring the word to them.
We also had visitors from many other states plugging in.
Dr. C. gave me the floor and let me pour my heart out to these awesome women, and I brought the word, not telling them exercise or eating tips--but showing them in the Bible where God shows what He wants for us. To be healthy, to eat right, to not overeat, to honor Him by taking care of the body He gave us to use.
It was a strong word, and it brought down the house. Freed some women up, focused some women, renewed some women's minds, but most of all showed them that their God loves them and wants the best there could be for them, and then outlines how to do it.
It was a great day. A day that reminds me why I love doing what I do sooooo much.
It is such a blessing to be a blessing.
Praise Him,
Randy Woody
Your Health & Fitness Expert
www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com

No comments: