Thursday, December 11, 2008

GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT

Had another session of the Better Life Fitness
Women Boot Camp tonight.

I goota tell you--these women impress the daylights
out of me.

Here it is less than 2 weeks before Christmas, most
people start neglecting their health and especially
their workouts this time of year.

You know, parties, shopping, vacations, family in
town, or just plain time to hibernate.

Well I am watching 2 groups of dedicated women,
one at 5:30 am and one at 6:30 pm just totally
kicking it.

They not only are seriuos about getting healthy,
they are getting a headstart on the New Years. Most
people gain an average of 8 pounds through the holidays.
These ladies are looking to lose 8 or more before the
New Year.

I take my hat off to them, they are awesome.

Ladies, you are impressing me and I am proud of
you and proud to be helping you reach your goals.

To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your Health & Fitness Expert
www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
www.weightlossfitnessforwomen.blogspot.cpm
www.betterlifefitness.getprograde.com

No comments: