Thursday, December 4, 2008

IN YOUR FACE

Hey, I was told today I am too
"in your face" style of trainer!

Well, you know what I am.
And I like it that way.
And so should you.

Would you rather I coddle you
and tell you sweet things that
are warm and fuzzy and make you
feel good inside?

Or would you rather I get "in your face"
and push you to where you need to go
to get the results you want?

I thought you hired me to get you results.

There is not enough people like myself
if you ask me. I see way too much of people
stroking people and not telling them what they
really need to do.

If you want to maintain the status quo, hang
out with your grandma and eat some cookies and
milk.

And if that is what you want, don't hire me.

As always, I'm just keeping it real.
Only because I truly care.

Work, effort, and diligence are the signs
on the road to success.

Obviously the person who said I was their face
took a wrong turn.

To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your Personal Training Expert

www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
www.betterlifefitness.getprograde.com
http://myforum.icandothistoday.com

No comments: