Friday, December 19, 2008

SOMETHING I HAVE TO SHARE

Hey you all know me. I don't write this to blog
try and sell you products. I write this because
I have a passion for health and fitnessfor everyone.

Like you I will promote something I really like.
You may promote a movie you liked to your friends,
or a new restaurant you really enjoyed. I promote
in the health and fitness arena as this is my life.

If you have been with me you know I despise the
regular M.D.s out there. You know the ones who
spend 6 minutes with you after you wait on them
for 45 minutes past your appointment time.

I do refer people to one Dr. Mark Hertzberg in Novi.
He is cutting edge, and a real Dr. who wants health
for you, and actually practices what he preaches.

Well i bought a book for me and Brenda, as we deal with
alot of women. This book is full of Drs. like Dr.
Hertzberg. I do recomend this book to EVERYONE. Husbands
it for your wives, fathers for your daughters, women for
yourself or friends. It is that good.



Click the above link and get a copy. Trust me on this gang.
If I am sold on this-you will be sold on it.

To Your Health,
Randy Woody
Your Health & Fitness Expert
www.betterlifefitnesscenter.com
www.weightlossfitnessforwomen.blogspot.com
www.betterlifefitness.getprograde.com
http://myforum.icandothistoday.com

No comments: